- All 16 FA Cup matches on ESPN+ in English and selected matches available in Spanish; headlined by Manchester City v Arsenal (Friday) and Manchester United v Reading (Saturday)
- Coverage of Sunday’s Wrexham-Sheffield FA Cup match on ESPN platforms: SportsCenter, Postseason NFL Countdown, ESPN FC and ESPN.com
- All LaLiga matches: number 1 FC Barcelona vs. Girona and number 2 Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, and on ESPN Deportes
- Bundesliga: Berlin derby: Hertha BSC vs. 1. FC Union Berlin on ESPN+ in English and Spanish on Saturday
- The number of the Premier League. 1 Feyenoord, no. 2 AZ Alkmaar, no. 3 PSV, exclusively on ESPN+
- Subscribe to ESPN+ at com, ESPNPlus.com and the ESPN app
Emirates FA Cup
The top two teams in the English Premier League, No. 1 Arsenal and No. 2 Manchester City, meet at Etihad Stadium in Manchester for an epic FA Cup Fourth Round matchup (3 p.m. ET on ESPN+). ESPNFC’s pregame coverage begins at 2:30 pm ET. on ESPN+.
Game Commentary: Jon Champion and Danny Higginbotham
Studio talent includes Dan Thomas, Craig Burley, Steve Nicol, Frank Leboeuf and Nedum Onuoha, who joins from the Etihad Stadium.
Key FA Cup matches on ESPN+ include:
- Manchester United continue their 13th FA Cup title campaign with Reading at Old Trafford on Saturday at 3pm ET
- Brighton Hove Albion hosts defending FA Cup champion Liverpool on Sunday at 8:30 a.m. ET
Wrexham AFC, the subject of the hit FX series Welcome to Wrexham, continues its Cinderella story by hosting the FA Cup Fourth Round match against Sheffield United at the Racecourse Ground on Sunday at 11:30am ET. Wrexham, bought by actors Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney in 2020, are currently top of the National League, the fifth tier of English football. Coverage Highlights:
- Sport’s centre: The Sunday morning edition (9 a.m. – noon ET) of ESPN’s flagship news program will include a Wrexham AFC preview segment with guest appearances from owners Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney.
- NFL Postseason Countdown: Sunday (noon-3 p.m. ET on ESPN) Rob McElhenney joins the NFL’s postseason countdown from Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field as he welcomes his closest friends to Eagles Stadium to watch the game FA Cup Fourth Round Wrexham-Sheffield United.
- ESPN FC: Reynolds joins Racecourse Grounds reporter Alexis Nunes for ESPN FC’s pre-match edition with host Kay Murray and analysts Craig Burley, starting at 11am, exclusively on ESPN+
- Wrexham on ESPN.com: Wrexham hit makes ‘Deadpool’ star Ryan Reynolds run like a rabid tiger – in a good way
Emirates FA Cup fourth round schedule (all times ET):
* Subject to change
No.1 FC Barcelona travels to Municipal de Montilivi to face Girona on Saturday. Sunday, No. 2 Real Madrid hosts Real Sociedad at Santiago Bernabéu.
Highlights (all ET on ESPN+ in English and Spanish and ESPN Deportes)
|Friday, January 27||3 in the afternoon||Almeria vs. spanish||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|Sat, January 28|
|8 a.m||Cádiz vs Majorca||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|10:15 a.m||Girona vs. FC Barcelona||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|12:30 p.m||Sevilla vs. Elx||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|3 in the afternoon||Getafe vs. Real Betis||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
| Sunday, January 29|
|8 a.m||Valladolid vs Valencia||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|10:15 a.m||Osasuna vs. Madrid’s athletics||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|12:30 p.m||Celtic of Vigo vs. Athletic Club||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|3 in the afternoon||Real Madrid vs. Royal Society||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
|Monday, January 30||3 in the afternoon||Villarreal vs. Rayo Vallecano||ESPN+, ESPN Sports|
* subject to change
All nine matches of this weekend’s 18th Bundesliga matchday will be broadcast exclusively on ESPN+, headlined by the Berlin derby between Hertha BSC vs. vs. Eintracht Frankfurt (Saturday, January 31 at 12:30 p.m. ET).
The top three teams in the Eredivisie – No. 1 Feyenoord, No. 2 AZ Alkmaar, No. 3 PSV – are back in action this weekend, exclusively on ESPN+ in English and Spanish:
○ PSV vs. Go Ahead Eagles at 10:30am
○ AZ Alkmaar vs. Utrecht at 3 pm
○ Twente vs Feyenoord at 6:15 am
○ Excelsior vs Ajax at 8:30 am
FOOTBALL ON ESPN.COM
SOCCER IN SPANISH
Christine Calcagno | [email protected]
Source: FA Cup: Manchester City and Arsenal, Wrexham AFC, LaLiga, Bundesliga, and Eredivisie on ESPN+ and ESPN Deportes This Weekend