THE Premier League is back underway after more than three months on hiatus.
Aston Villa and Sheffield United got things started with a 0-0 draw, before Man City turned on the style to blow away Arsenal 3-0 at the Etihad.
Below is a comprehensive list of all the free-to-air games and which channels to catch them on.
Is Premier League football going to be free?
Sky Sports will showing 64 games, 39 they would’ve originally had the rights to and they picked up an additional 25.
Sky have announced that the Merseyside derby will be available to watch for free on Sky Pick, as Liverpool could be crowned champions on Sunday June 21 at 7pm.
BT Sport will also be showing 20 games this season, and Amazon Prime and the BBC will air four matches each, however none of BT’s games will be available for free.
The BBC games will be free to watch with Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace airing on Saturday June 20 at 7:45pm.
Their second game will be Norwich vs Everton on Wednesday June 24, the remaining two games and broadcasters are still being decided.
Are any Premier League games free tonight?
Yes. The first free-to-air Premier League match of the season will be broadcast tonight.
Norwich vs Southampton will be shown live on Sky Pick.
However, to watch Tottenham vs Man Utd later in the evening you will require either a Sky Sports subscription or a Now TV Day Pass.
Will Amazon air games for free?
You will not need to be a paying member of Amazon Prime to watch the Amazon games, and they will be free to watch for all.
It’s unclear whether you need an Amazon account or need to sign up and give any details as Amazon doesn’t have a TV channel but you’d need a smart TV, laptop, tablet or mobile to watch so there may be the need to provide at the very least an email address.
How do I watch Sky Pick?
Sky will put games on the free-to-air channel and Sky Sports. Pick is available on 159 on Sky and 144 on Freeview.
20 games have been confirmed as free-to-view so far. They are listed down below.
Friday, June 19
- Norwich v Southampton 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
- Tottenham v Manchester United 8.15pm SKY
Saturday, June 20
- Watford v Leicester 12.30pm BT
- Brighton v Arsenal 3pm BT
- West Ham v Wolves 5.30pm SKY
- Bournemouth v Crystal Palace 7.45pm BBC – FREE TO AIR
Sunday, June 21
- Newcastle v Sheffield United 2pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
- Aston Villa v Chelsea 4.15pm SKY
- Everton v Liverpool 7pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Wednesday June 24
- Manchester United v Sheffield United 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
- Norwich v Everton 6pm BBC – FREE TO AIR
Thursday June 25
- Burnley v Watford 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Sunday June 28
- Watford v Southampton 4.30pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Monday June 29
- Crystal Palace v Burnley 8pm AMAZON FREE TO AIR
Tuesday June 30
- Brighton v Manchester United 8.15pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Wednesday July 1
- Bournemouth v Newcastle 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Saturday July 4
- Leicester vs C Palace – Sky Sports/Pick – 3pm FREE TO AIR
Sunday July 5
- Burnley vs Sheff Utd – Sky Sports/Pick – 12pm FREE TO AIR
- Southampton vs Man City – BBC – 7pm FREE TO AIR
Tuesday July 7
- Watford vs Norwich – Sky Sports/Pick – 6pm FREE TO AIR
Thursday July 9
- Bournemouth vs Tottenham – Sky Sports/Pick – 6pm FREE TO AIR
Sunday July 12
- Wolves vs Everton – Sky Sports/Pick – 12pm FREE TO AIR
- Bournemouth vs Leicester – Sky Sports/Pick – 7pm FREE TO AIR
Monday July 13
- Man Utd vs Southampton – Sky Sports/Pick 8pm FREE TO AIR
By: Sara Hussain
Title: How do I watch Sky Pick? Premier League’s FREE channel broadcasts first game TONIGHT
Sourced From: www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11791708/sky-pick-premier-league-free-live-stream-tv-channel-norwich-southampton/
Published Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 07:41:21 +0000